Global 5000 Captain
Company : Roayl Jet
Contract type : Contract /Freelancer
Aircraft type : Global Express 5000
Job location : United Arab Emirates
Job published date : 2015-02-23
Job expiry date : 2015-04-23
Monthly salary :
ONLY TYPE-RATED ON GLOBAL 5000 APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
This position reports to Fleet Manager / Chief Pilot
Directly responsible for customer comfort while ensuring safe conduct of flights to which they are assigned.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Be responsible for the safe operation of the aeroplane and safety of its occupants and cargo during flight time.
2. Ensure that all passengers are briefed on the location of emergency exits and the location and use of relevant safety and emergency equipment.
3. Ensure that all operational procedures and checklists are complied with, in accordance with the Operations Manual.
4. Ensure that the weather forecast and reports for the proposed operating area and flight duration indicate that the flight may be conducted without infringing Company operating minima.
5. Decide whether or not to accept an aeroplane with unserviceabilities allowed by the CDL or MEL.
6. Ensyure that the aeroplane, and any required equipment is serviceable and that relevant emergency equipment is serviceable and ready for use.
7. In the absence of qualified engineer, ensure aeroplane refueling is supervised with particular attention being paid to the correct grade and amount of fuel; fuel water checks; fire safety precautions; checking fuel filter caps for security and correct replacement after refueling.
8. Ensure that the aeroplane mass and balance is within the calculated limits for the operating conditions.
9. Ensure that before take‐off and before landing the flight and cabin crew are properly secured in their allocated seats.
10. Ensure that whenever the aeroplane is taxiing, taking off or landing, or whenever he considers it advisable (e.g. in turbulent conditions), all passengers are properly secured in their seats, and all cabin baggage is stowed in the approved stowages.
11. Ensure that the pre‐flight inspection has been carried out.
Requirements and Qualifications
• FAA/JAA license holder
• MUST be TYPE-RATED on GLOBAL 5000
• Minimum - 5000 hours of TOTAl flying time
• Minimum - 2500 hours on a multi-engine jet aircraft
• Minimum 1000 hours as PIC ON TYPE (GLOBAL 5000)
• Valid Instrument rating
• Accident and violation free flying
• VIP flight experience
Special Skills Requirement
• Experience operating Royal Jet aircraft type
• Familiar with relevant UAE and International air legislation and agreed aviation practices and procedures.
• Familiar with such provisions of the Company Operations Manual as necessary to fulfill his function.
• Continuous Professional Development
• Effective Communication
• Safety & Security Awareness
• Team Work
• Customer Service Orientation
ATPL; High School/Diploma
(Opens in a new window)
Back to view jobs