HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
Care and support provider
- Being the first point of contact for any assistance needed from cabin crew;
- Providing care and support to crew when needed, in the event of severe disruptions or crisis;
- Knowledgeable with operation’s procedures and policies, able to address crew’s queries or direct the questions to the right teams in office;
- Accountable for team’s performance, manage the whole team's performance to ensure full compliance of service and safety standards;
- Providing coaching and advice to support individual team member’s career and personal development;
- Working with office cabin crew management team to manage performance issues such as attendance levels, conduct, capability, disciplinary and grievances;
- Conducting regular flight checks and performance reviews of Cabin Crew; Regularly meet with members to coach and follow up related issues;
- Participating in the promotion selection process, and conducting probation performance evaluation;
- Bridge the communication between management and front-line, disseminate company's information;
- Engage, motivate, and build team spirit of the team: meet each of their team member at least twice a year;
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in aviation industry with supervisory role preferably with 2 years of flying experience in HK Express;
- Good academic qualifications and sound judgment;
- Experience in planning, organization, and control of performance functions;
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in computer applications, e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, etc.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Ability to coach, motivate and develop others;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prioritize and multitask;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to perform 5 days of office duty per month.