In order to reinforce our Operation Control Center Department (OCC°, we are currently looking an OCC Intern.
Under the supervision of a Senior Flight Dispatcher, the Intern will be responsible for:
- Flight dispatch and operations control ( preparation of flight plans, crew briefings, weather and NOTAM analysis)
- Flight monitoring and movement control of the entire Jetfly fleet (tactical control of ATC flight plans, CFMU slot monitoring and gathering movements into the operational system)
- Airport and route analysis and feasibility checks to support commercial and flight operations department
- Handling and fuel arrangements, additional supplementary services
- Collaborating with flight crew and ground handling staff
- Adhere to AOC and company procedures
- Administrative duties relevant for flight dispatch department
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- Registered at a Flight Dispatch degree
- Fluent in French with good commands of English
A 1 month Internship, with possibilities of permanent extension, within a team of passionate individuals who are excited about discovering something new every day.
The following languages are an exclusion factor, not meeting this criteria will automatically reject your application.
read C2, write C2, speak C2
read B1, write B1, speak B1