At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Adhere to General Work Requirements
- Perform duties of Pilot in Command when so assigned
- Conduct any given flight with the highest regard to safety of the crew, passengers, cargo, and equipment
- Comply with all federal regulations and departmental policies
- Learn the role of flight operations pilot as follows:Complete collateral duties as assigned
- Complete the indoctrination training as stated in the Flight Operations Manual
- Obtain a type rating on a company product
- Understand the contents of the Flight Operations Manual
- Understand the Safety Management System concept
- Fly in the North American theatre of operations
- Being introduced to international operations
- Start completing items in the Training Upgrade Checklist
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Chief Pilot
As our ideal candidate,
- Total Flight Time 3500 hours
- Multi-engine Turbine 1500 hours
- FCC Radio Permit
- Ability for unrestricted world-wide travel - (including but not limited to up-to-date immunizations/vaccinations).
- Interpersonal skills necessary to develop and maintain effective working relationships with employees, customers, all levels of management team, and other departments
- Computer skills necessary to learn and/or operate IPad, email, and web-based applications
- Planning and organization skills necessary to plan, prioritize and coordinate workload
- Must be able to work in an environment subject to varying climatic conditions and varying levels of cabin pressurization
- Must be able to work 16 consecutive duty days, which may extend up to 18 hours, and cross as many as 12 times zones
ADDITIONAL DESIRED/PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Type-rating in Company aircraft (Challenger 605 preferred)
- CFI - Certified Flight Instructor
- MEI – Multi Engine Instructor
- Pilot experience on Challenger 605
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.