Clay Lacy Aviation pilots are among the very best in the business. Elevating our standards starts with a rigorous evaluation process, which thoroughly tests each candidate’s procedural abilities and situational awareness.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Position: Captain or SIC
Aircraft: Dassault Falcon 7X
Position Type: Contract, Long-term, and Short-term
Location: Various London Area airports, United Kingdom
Operation: Part 91
- Requirements include 3,500 hours of total time, 2,000 hours PIC time, and 1,000 hours of Turbine time.
- ATP and Type Certification preferred with a minimum of 200 hours in type.
- UK/Europe-based candidates only and must reside within a reasonable distance and location to where the aircraft is located.
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures, and company policies & procedures.
- Must pass DOT/FAA drug screening, and background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol tests when required.
- Full, legible, color copies of all FAA certificates (both sides), including Medical and completion of a disclosure form, will be required as part of the application process.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Covid-19 vaccination may be required.
- Must possess the legal right to work in the United Kingdom
- Positions in this classification are considered safety-sensitive under DOT/FAA drug and alcohol regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.