About the role:The Chief Pilot (ATR Fleet) ensures the safe and efficient operation of our aviation activities,
compliance with regulations, and the development of a strong and cohesive Flight Crew. This role
reports to the Flight Operations Manager Nominated Postholder and shapes the future of flight
activities while delivering the best customer experience.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations, company policies, training program standards outlined in the IOSA standards.
- Oversee day-to-day flight operations to ensure they are conducted safely, efficiently, and in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Staying updated with aviation regulations and ensure that flight operations comply with local and international aviation laws.
- Introduce Fleet specific procedures and operational policies.
- Identify and suggest process improvements within the flight operations department.
- Investigate incidents and provide corrective action for non-compliance.
- Liaise with Flight Standards and Technical Pilots on fleet related performance subjects and maintain the technical publications of the fleets.
- Provide leadership and direction to pilots, fostering a positive, safety-focused culture and quality standards within the flight operations.
- Develop and implement pilots’ training programs to enhance skills, address regulatory requirements, and maintain a high level of proficiency.
- Evaluate performance, provide feedback, and oversee pilot training and development.
- Plan and manage the resources required for maintaining the operation of the Fleets.
- Make suggestions to the NPFO in terms of appointments, promotions, or any other disciplinary actions within the fleets.
- Foster collaboration with other departments to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Very good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Ability to adapt and make sound judgments to changing circumstances.
- Capable of managing high-stress situations.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) License.
- Valid and current ΑΤΡ Type rating.
- In-depth knowledge of aviation regulations, safety protocols, and IOSA standards.
- Fluency in oral and written English.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
About SKY express:
We are the Greek multi-awarded airline for excellence and innovation in Europe, which is redefining the landscape of aviation. With Greece’s youngest fleet and with the addition of two new AIRBUS A321neo in 2023, at SKY express we keep connecting people, businesses, and dreams
wherever we fly.
SKY express has been recognized with two prestigious ERA awards for its remarkable work in innovating and excelling in the aviation. More specifically SKY express has been awarded:
The ERA Airline Excellence Award 2023
The ERA Innovation Airline Award 2023
At SKY express, we are on a mission to turn everyday flying into a modern, comfortable, and tailor-made experience, that fits all our passengers’ needs.
We can’t wait to have you on board on this new remarkable journey!
Applicants’ personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only and applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
The personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data of unsuccessful applications will be deleted. Please note that only candidates who meet the requirements of a relevant job description shall be contacted.
Candidates who will be contacted, may be asked for further information as part of our screening process.