GOOSE Recruitment are excited to be recruiting for a Head of Cabin Crew to join our established VVIP client based in the UK.
Our client are looking for a well presented, friendly and pro-active individual to join their growing team. The successful candidate must meet the following requirements.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge Required-
- Minimum 5years experience in Corporate VIP aviation, or relevant work experience within the aviation industry, hospitality industry or part of a luxury brand.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent command of written and spoken English. Any additional languages a benefit.
- A strong ability to be able to manage and train.
- Sound knowledge of cabin crew operational environment and standards.
- Have excellent organizational skills and always look for ways to improve.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Exceptional service standards, including food preparation and presentation.
- Bring a flexible ‘can do’ attitude, and always be willing to go the extra mile.
- Driven and committed to excellence in performance and development.
- Ability to inspire, and build trust and respect among crew community
- Strong capability to handle difficult conversations and coaching conversations.
- Computer literacy e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word
- Have an excellent attendance record.
- Silver service experience a bonus.
Primary duties would include, but are not limited to-
- Build and manage a team of flight attendants, in accordance with the business requirements.
- Manage an exceptional on-board standard.
- Produce/update a Cabin Service Manual that aligns with the latest industry regulations and Company standards and requirements.
- Train all Flight Attendants to ensure their client knowledge and service is to Company standard.
- Run a client system for effective client profiling and record keeping.
- Run a cabin management and defect reporting system
- Run an effective system that maintains and manages aircraft stock, including stock rotation and stock takes.
- Manage alcohol provisions and consumption: negotiating/liaising with suppliers and work with finance team to ensure we are optimising profit margin.
- Communicate with our owner’s assistants to ensure all preferences are satisfied onboard.
- Working alongside the Flight Ops department, manage the department’s leave requests and sick days.
- Implement, enforce and manage uniform standards within the department.
- Support the operation when required with In-Flight Service for both owners and charter customers across all fleets.
- Prepare and/or arrange catering for operated flights.
- Ensure the aircraft are clean and prepared for flights.
You must hold the right to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this role.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence