Our Company is growing and looking to find dynamic, experienced, and motivated candidates to join our Cabin Crew team!
If you wish to join us and you believe that you are a suitable candidate based on the requirements below, submit your application at the latest by Monday, 26 February 2024.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Successful candidates are expected to have:
- A minimum of 6 months of previous experience within the last 5 years
- High School Certificate
- Fluency in Greek and English; any additional language will be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clean criminal record certificate
- Completed their military service (for male candidates)
- The ability to swim unaided
- The ability to work under pressure
- Team spirit
- EU Citizenship or eligibility to live and work in the EU
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a shift schedule
Candidates must not have visible tattoos.
If you believe that you comply with all the requirements above, please submit the online application with reference Cabin Crew - Experienced (CY14225) attaching the following documents:
- Copy of your attestation
- Copy of your medical certificate
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your ID