ExecuJet Middle East is currently seeking a Commander –Bombardier Global 6000 to fill a vacancy within our Flight Operations division for a position based out of Abuja, Nigeria.
Company: ExecuJet Middle East LLC
Qualification: Type Rated on Bombardier Global 6000
- 4000 Hours total time
- 2000 hours Multi-engine time
- 2000 hours Jet time
- 1,000 hours PIC Time
Background (Industry, etc.): Corporate Aviation preferred
Languages: Fluency in written and spoken English. Additional languages would be advantageous.
IT Skills: Basic Skills Microsoft Office
- Team Player/ works well without supervision
- Works well under pressure
Line Basis (Daily):
- Pilot- in-Command during the assigned flight
- Flight Operations Manager on other administrative matters
- Direct Reports: N/A
- Liaise with passengers or aircraft owner, when an aircraft defect or other operational issue may affect the aircrafts schedule;
- Be responsible for the aircraft IAW EJME COM / POM, depending on aircraft registry, including but not limited to; Operations, FDP and Safety;
- Ensure that the aircraft is operated i.a.w. EJME COM or POM, depending on aircraft registry, including SOP’s;
- Be familiar with EJME COM / POM, company OI's and Civil Aviation regulations for which the aircraft is registered, and operate accordingly;
- Is responsible for all decisions made on board the aircraft; aircraft paperwork is in order before departure; aircraft is airworthy before departure;
- Create a safe and professional environment on-board with emphasis on good CRM;
- Ensure that the passengers travel documents are correct before departure;
- Has ultimate responsibility for the passenger, and that the passengers adhere to FA instructions. If operating with an ISP, the Captain will ensure that all briefings and cabin security checks are conducted by either himself, or assigned to the co-pilot;
- Brief passengers on journey time, en-route weather, possible delays and anything else pertinent to the flight;
- Ensure that the crew are presentable, and that the crew, at no time, damage the reputation or image of ExecuJet Middle East;
- Report any abnormalities, events, incidents or accidents, via the correct channels
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved.
These duties are indicative of the role and are not exhaustive and may change to meet the Company’s Business Objectives from time to time as required by your Manager.