Eurowings is the low-cost airline of the Lufthansa Group and thus part of the world's largest aviation group.
We are looking for First Officers (m/f/d) A320-Family for Eurowings Europe GmbH in Prague, Stockholm or Palma de Mallorca.
Do you want to face the challenge? – We are looking forward to your application!
What’s in it for me
- Operations in the European route network of Eurowings
- High quality training
- Employment contract incl. renumeration from the first day of training onwards
- Possibility for upgrade to Captain with 3000 blh (based on demand)
- Costs for hotel accommodation, proceedings and travel expenses during training (off from homebase) paid by employer
- Absence allowance during flight duties starting on the first hour
- Access to Lufthansa employee offers and thus reduced flight and vacation offers within the worldwide networks of Eurowings, Lufthansa and partner airlines
For more information on Eurowings Europe conditions at Stockholm, Palma de Mallorca and Prague please find the information sheets below.
Qualifications and Requirements
- EASA ATPL (A) or CPL (A) with ATPL credit or MPL (A) without operator bonding (German or Austrian License is appreciated)
- Preferably with A320 type rating
- Multi engine IR rating
- Advanced UPRT Training according EASA.FCL.745.A
- Entrance qualification for an (advanced) technical college, high school degree, university entrance exam or completed vocational training
- Good oral and written command of English language (min. ICAO-Language Proficiency Level 4)
- Medical Class I
- Negative drug test
- Valid background check
- EU-citizenship, Non-EU citizens: residence and work permit for Sweden, Spain or Czech Republik
- Unrestricted validity of passport
- Please apply only online using the button below
- After a preselection, we will invite successful candidates to the Eurowings selection process.
- Selection steps passed in the past can be recognised under certain conditions