Ameriflight, LLC is the nation’s largest Part 135 Cargo airline and the unparalleled leader in scalable, outsourced aviation services to the regional express airfreight market. Our diversified portfolio of offerings allow major cargo integrators, manufacturers, aircraft operators and freight forwarders to adapt to the ever-changing demands and speed of a modern air cargo supply chain.
We operate over 150 dedicated cargo aircraft, including the Saab 340B, Embraer 120, Fairchild SA227, Beechcraft 1900, and Beechcraft 99 from bases across the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
About the position:
- Captain in SA227 Metroliner
- Flights typically operate 5-days per week departing in the morning and returning in the evening, with lodging provided at the outstation
- Schedules may vary depending on base and flight
- Base salary is $87,006 annually
- Must meet FAR 135.243(c) requirements for PIC in IFR conditions
- 1,800 TT, 1000 PIC, 500 hours XC (defined at point to point), 250 multi, 100 turbine, 100 hours instrument (50 must be in aircraft), 100 hours night
- Previous FAR121/135 experience
- Instrument Proficiency Check or 121/135 recurrent within past 6 months
- Commercial Pilot License multi-engine land with instrument rating, high performance and complex endorsements
- First Class or Second Class Medical (First Class required for international operations)
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and meet all company insurance criteria
- Current Passport
- English Proficient
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship, and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.
- Ameriflight is a proud partner of United Airlines Aviate Pilot Program and the UPS Flightpath Pathway Program
- Ability to bid specific base, equipment and domicile
- Jumpseat privileges with CASS partners, including American, Alaska, Allegiant, Atlas Air, FedEx, Frontier, Horizon, JSX, Omni Air, Southwest, Spirit, United, UPS and more.
- Known Crew Member (KCM) privileges available
- Paid training, including transportation, lodging, and per diem
- Company paid Type-Rating
- Reimbursement for Pilot Medical Certificate (not retroactive to pre-hire)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Company provided Life Insurance