Safair Operations, operating as FlySafair, requires the services of a Ground & Simulator Instructor whom will be based at our head office in Bonaero Park and report to the Chief Pilot.
- Conduct Simulator and ground training.
- Cockpit Procedures Training
- Ground School Training, including but not limited to:
- Low Visibility Operations (LVO) Training
- Crew Resources Management (CRM) Training
- B737 Technical Initial
- B737 Technical Refresher
- Event Management Model (EMM) Ground School SME
- Maintenance of Quality manual and ensuring that it is adhered to.
- Regular checking of the Simulator documentation and Simulator between servicing.
- Safe keeping of Simulator ride check documentation
- IOS/QTG Management.
- Monitor Simulator compliance as well as assist and liaise with SACAA during audits.
- Work with IOS SIM devices
- Assist with the management of the Simulator centre
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements in operation and functioning of the Simulator
- Active involvement in Cadet Pilot training (simulator and ground) and personal development of Cadets
- Grade 12.
- Grade 2 Instructors Rating, with a valid rating on B737.
- Valid ICAO ATPL holder.
- Previous flying experience and B737 background will be highly advantageous.
- Up to date with part 60 as per CAA regulations
- Must have knowledge of the B737 FTDII IOS and CAA regulations.
- Fully computer literate.
- Able and willing to work on weekends and public holidays as required.
- Exceptional instructional ability.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Good organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Lots of enthusiasm, energy and commitment to skills development.
- No external email applications will be accepted;
- Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.