About the position:
- Preparation of daily production plan as per customer request and manpower available;
- Analysis of required and available manpower for shifts;
- Communication with customers regarding operational issues;
- Analysis of tool and equipment required for daily production;
- Acting as the focal point for all AOG situations and other customer request;
- Preparing rectification plan;
- Arranging for ground time and labour if necessary in conjunction with planning;
- Ability to work under stress and tight deadlines.
What you bring:
- Diploma of Aviation;
- 1-2 years’ Aviation/MCC/Maintenance experience on A320 and B737;
- Valid aircraft maintenance license (preferable);
- Excellent English communication (written and spoken);
- Russian language would be an advantage;
- AMOS knowledge (preferable);
- Must be willing to work shifts.
- Possibility to realize innovative ideas and solutions;
- Professional and skilled colleagues surrounded by a friendly atmosphere;
- All opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant international and ever-growing aviation business environment in Lithuania and abroad;
- Competitive salary (based on work experience, competence, and compliance with other job requirements) as well as other benefits, including health insurance, sport gym.
- Salary: from 1900 € (brutto)