AOG Engineer opportunity working out of MMX. You will be performing Aircraft on Ground maintenance on a variety of aircraft. This role requires availability to travel with short notice to Line stations operated by WAA
Other responsibilities include conducting Line Maintenance when not required for AOG duties.
Responsible for ensuring that the relevant hangar and line work at MMX and other Line stations operated by WAA is carried out on time, in full, and to the required standards.
- Responsible for certifying the work in the MMX hangar and Line stations operated by WAA in consultation with the Line Maintenance Manager
- Perform release to service as instructed in MOE
- During all maintenance activities always report discovered malfunctions/remarks/observation according to established procedures and forms.
- Responsible for ensuring any required parts/tools for maintenance are ordered correctly and monitor with logistics/supervisors regarding estimated delivery times.
- Supervise, monitor, inspect and co-sign for assisting mechanics maintenance work.
- Ensure all activities are carried out safely and good housekeeping standards are met at all times. Stay well informed about valid instructions, regulations and maintenance information.
- Be responsible for issuing SMS Pro report if a violation from the established company Flight Safety Standard is discovered.
- Carry out any other duties as the company sees fit in accordance with the responsibilities of the position
Unrestricted EASA B1 or B1/B2 license – type rating on Bae ATP.
- Minimum 5 years Aviation Engineering experience
- Must be Proactive, self-motivated and confident self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess confident and effective communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Ability to make good judgements based on the needs of the company operation, in a very fluid, fast changing environment.
- Proven problem solving and Planning & Organizing skills
- Hold a valid driver license