For our airline Eurowings Europe GmbH we are looking for Pursers (m/f/d) in Prague and Stockholm for a fixed term contract (24 months).
Do you enjoy facing challenges? – We look forward to seeing you in our team!
What's in for me?
- High quality training
- Employment contract incl. renumeration from the first day of training
- Employment is in a seasonal part-time model (100% during summer - full-time depending on demand)
- Recognition of prior experience as a Purser: +100 € in annual salary per year of experience
- Hotel stays, proceedings and allowances are paid by Eurowings
- Point-to-point flights in the European flight network of Eurowings
- Absence allowance during the flight service upon first hour
- 12 % Inflight sales commission
- Uniform and equipment are paid by the employer
- ID Travel, special discounts for numerous hotels and car rental companies and attractive travel benefits
- At least one year of flight experience as cabin crew
- Min. 1.60 m body height and min. 18 years old
- High customer orientation, very good team and leadership skills as well as excellent manners
- Min. General Certificate of Secondary Education or Certificate of completion of compulsory basic secondary schooling in combination with flying or gastronomic experience
- Very good knowledge of English language (spoken and written), German language skills are desirable
- Unrestricted passport, and additionally for non EU-citizens: Residence permit and working permit
- Visual acuity +/- 5 dioptres
- Very good overall state of health
- Ability to swim
- Negative drug screening (will be requested after successful application during the onboarding process)