NON-TYPE RATED / TYPE RATED
Blue Islands provides year-round, sustainable air connectivity to and from the Channel Islands. Our ATR 72 fleet operates 900 flights per month, between the Guernsey and Jersey and the UK and Europe from our bases in Jersey and Guernsey.
Our purpose is to keep our communities connected - a vital role, ensuring the socio-economic wellbeing of our beautiful home islands.
- We operate 900 flights per month to and from Channel Islands on all ATR fleet
- Scheduled flights across regional network
- Plus ad-hoc and series charter flights throughout UK and Europe for tour operators and top-flight sport teams
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Permanent, direct entry Captain role, part of small friendly team of 100 people that care
- ATR type-rating provided, if required
- Opportunity to live in Jersey; an amazing place to live and work, and as it’s 9x5 miles, it’s never longer than a 30min door-to-door commute
- Competitive benefits package including:First flight 0700, last flight arrives 2130, balanced roster, typically either AM or PM shifts
- competitive salary with annual review;
- staff travel, with confirmed seats;
- private health care;
- life cover;
- free on-site airport parking (for duty), a few minutes walk from crew room
- Home most nights, plus we don’t fly Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year’s Day
- Opportunities for additional responsibility in safety, training and compliance teams
YOU WILL NEED:
- A valid UK CAA ATPL(A).
- British passport holder or right to live and work in the UK
- to provide references to pass a five year background and criminal record check, plus you must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Finally, we care about our planet and people and balance our carbon emissions from every flight – the first step. We are also part of the conversation with emerging technologies, developing alternative means of propulsion.