Due to the ongoing expansion of our fleet, we are looking to recruit an experienced person for the following role:
A330 Licensed Aircraft Engineer (Flying Spanner)
Accountable to:Manager Maintenance Operations Control
Location: Depending on Scheduled Flights
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working as a “Flying Spanner”;
- Carrying out scheduled and unscheduled Maintenance;
- From time to time working as Company’s representative during maintenance input with MRO’s;
- Satisfying security screening requirements;
- Delivery of effective maintenance activities IAW Part 145 and MOE requirements;
- Demostrating diligent approach maintaining consistent levels of quality and safety;
- Ensure timely and detailed communications with Maintenance Ooperations Comtrol.
- EASA B1 or B1/B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineer with unrestricted rating on A330;
- Line Maintenance Experience on type, preferably with previous experience supporting aircraft away from base;
- Be able to demonstrate recent experience on type for the issue of Part 145 approval showing current on A330;
- Good Diagnostic and communication skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative when away from base;
- Excellent English both written and spoken;
- Minimum 5 years working as aviation technician;
- Flexibility for changing roster patterns;
- Basic computer skills;
- High responsibility sense.
What you can expect:
- As the successful candidate your ideas for continuous improvement and creativity are welcome;
- The opportunity to work within a multi-national dynamic team and work environment;
- An excellent opportunity to grow professionally.
- Updated CV;
- All initial and refreshed certificates (HF, FTS, EWIS);
- Copy of EASA AML;
- All training certificates;
- Recency documentation;
- Driver’s license;
- Reference contact details.
If you are interested in the above listed role then please send your CV and Supporting Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only those successful in reaching the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted within 14 days of receipt of application.