CAE PARC Aviation is a global business providing Resourcing solutions within the Aviation Sector.
We are actively seeking an experienced Flight Dispatchers for opportunities in the Middle East.Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- A current Flight Dispatcher License ( FAA) with extensive knowledge and understanding of Aviation Regulations, Emergency procedures and best practice methods for aircraft operations.
- A minimum 5 years’ experience working within the Flight Dispatch / Operations Control department of a VIP or Business Aviation entity that was routinely engaged in domestic & international aircraft operations to all regions globally.
- Thorough knowledge of Crew Flight Time Limitations and how to apply these rules to aircraft operations control.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English and Arabic preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications as well as advanced knowledge in IOCC related aviation systems.
- A tertiary education to a degree level is desirable, preferably in a technical or aviation discipline.
Excellent packages with benefits available