Nolinor Aviation is currently looking for a Learjet 45 Captain.
Under the authority of the Chief Pilot, the Learjet 45 Captain is responsible for the safety and operation of the aircraft, as well as the safety of the passengers on board during the entire flight.
- Operate the aircraft in accordance with regulations, standards and guidance given by Transport Canada, the aircraft manufacturer and Nolinor;
- Ensure the safe and efficient transportation of all passengers on board, from take-off to landing;
- Ensure that all crew members perform their duties in a proper and professional manner during flight;
- Participate in the Company's Safety Management System;
- Perform all other related duties as outlined in the company Operations Manual.
- Hold a valid Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL);
- Learjet 45 type rating, an asset;
- 2,000 hours of fixed-wing flight time;
- 500 hours multi-engine and multi-crew PIC;
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident status;
- Must have a valid passport;
- Bilingualism, both oral and written;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Customer service oriented with the ability to develop relationships with clients;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Flexible to varying work schedule.