Are you in search of a new and exciting opportunity working within the Aviation sector? Do you want career progression and development? Then, Corendon Airlines Europe has a fantastic opportunity for you.
Corendon Airlines Europe, established in 2017 with the goal of operating flights between European countries, flies under the Maltese flag. The flights are mainly from Germany, Austria, Estonia, Netherlands, Spain, Cyprus and Poland to tourist destinations in Turkey, Egypt, Israel and Greece.
Three new B737-800 NG’s will join our fleet and we will have 9 aircraft during 2021. In the light of our growth we are looking for qualified and experienced (Senior) Cabin Crew Members to be based in Hannover (Germany), Nuremberg (Germany), Dusseldorf (Germany), Cologne (Germany) and Basel (Switzerland).
To apply for this opportunity in our Cabin Crew Team you must meet the following minimum requirements.
- At least a high school education degree,
- Initial Safety Training Attestation or Initial Training Certificate issued under EU-Reg.1178/2011 in the latest version,
- Having at least 1 year of SCCM experience on B737 aircraft for the senior role,
- Excellent command of written and spoken German & English (additional languages are desirable),
- Height between 170-185 cm for male candidates and between 165-180 cm for female candidates. Height has to be in proportion with weight,
- Immaculate appearance,
- Minimum 20-years-old,
- Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements,
- Able to swim,
- Holder of a valid EU passport allowing unlimited travelling,
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated,
- Strong representation skills and advanced customer satisfaction awareness,
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment,
- With a proactive approach to encourage continuous improvement within the company
- The Company Conversion Trainings are planned in April and May.
- We offer you a contract until 15th of November 2021 which can be extended based on your performance and the operational requirements.
- The Company will provide accommodation in an (apart) hotel for the crew in the bases.
- Further information about the terms and conditions will be shared with you after receiving your suitable application.
If the above mentioned opportunity is of interest to you, please apply by sending the following documents:
- Your updated CV with a latest profile picture
- A copy of your Cabin Crew Attestation
- Your valid medical attestation
- Highest school diploma
- Work documents showing your previous flight experience
- Your base of preference.
- if applying for SCCM role: SCCM Qualification Certificate