Directly responsible for customer comfort while ensuring safe conduct of flights to which they are assigned.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out such duties concerning the flight, in accordance with Company Standard Operating Procedures, including procedures, limitations and performance relating to the specific aircraft type, as are allocated to him by the Commander.
- Confirm that safe navigation of the aircraft; maintaining a continuous and independent check upon both the geographical position on the aircraft and its safe terrain clearance.
- Volunteer such advice, information and assistance to the Commander, as may contribute favorably towards the safe and efficient conduct of flight.
- Seek and receive such information and/or explanation from the Commander.
- Maintain a high personal standard of discipline, conduct and appearance as a representative of the Company.
- Support the Commander, by active example, in the development and maintenance of a high standard of professional expertise and morale among the crew.
- Maintain familiarity with relevant UAE and International air legislation and agreed aviation practices and procedures.
- Maintain familiarity with such provision of the Company Operations manual as necessary to fulfill his function.
- Assist the Commander as requested, concerning administrative duties in relation to the flight.
- Support the Commander in the maintenance of a proper standard of crew discipline, conduct and personal appearance.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Academic/Preferably holds Diploma in Aviation or Business Administration, Preferred educated to a University Degree.
- FAA/JAA license holder.
- ATPL & Valid type rating on Aircraft Type.
- 2500 Minimum Flight Hours in total.
- A minimum of 1,000 hours in a multi-jet engine aircraft.
- 500 Hours Minimum (Minimum command on Type or * equivalent as PIC).
- Valid Instrument rating.
- Accident and violation free flying.
- VIP flight experience.
- Familiar with relevant UAE and International air legislation and agreed aviation practices and procedures.
- Successful completion of the Command Course.
- Airline Transport Pilot License Acceptable to GCAA.
- Valid Recurrent Checks.
- Class 1 Medical.
- Strong verbal and written Communication skills.
- Strong planning, organizing, and integration skills.
- Strong knowledge in the development and implementation of policies & procedures.
- Strong organizational commitment.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
High School or Equivalent; ATPL; Type-rating