Reporting to the Director of Maintenance, the TRAX Manager will be responsible for the management and improvement of TRAX and procedures for its use.
• Management of the TRAX system and further enhancement of its use across the business.
• Comprehensively lead the project to redefine how the Business uses the TRAX system and the introduction of new control processes and procedures.
• To lead the introduction of leaner processes and ensure continuing compliance with airworthiness regulations.
• MUST hold an Engineering or IT degree.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with the TRAX system.
• Previous experience of managing an aircraft maintenance computer system, preferably TRAX.
• Ideally an engineering background with good knowledge of IT systems.
• Excellent planning, organizational and administrative skills.
• Fluent in both written and spoken English.