DC Aviation was created in 2007 from the former DaimlerChrysler Aviation, a subsidiary of DaimlerChrysler AG founded in 1998. With offices in Dubai, Zurich, Malta and Moscow, the company's international presence is steadily increasing. Due to its long company history, the DC Aviation Group has extensive experience in the business aviation sector.
Certifying Staff EASA CAT-B2 (m/f/d)
- Performance, documentation and certification of the aircraft maintenance work assigned
- Performance of troubleshooting measures in close cooperation with the DCA CAMO and the manufacturer
- Granting of the Certificate of Release-to-Service after maintenance measures in compliance with all applicable procedures and specifications
- Completed vocational training as an aircraft electronics technician with CAT B2 Aircraft Maintenance License in accordance with EASA Part 66
- Type rating on at least one of the types: Falcon 2000 or 900, CL 350, Gulfstream 550 or 650, XLS+ or Embraer 135/145
- experience in the field of aircraft maintenance with all required authorizations
- Reliable German language skills as well as good written and spokenEnglish skills
Are you looking for a new professional challenge in a fast-growing company? Then get to know DC Aviation and get started with us. We look forward to receiving your application.