The jobs in this level are responsible for performing limited assignments of specific tasks focused on Support and maintain aircraft's forecast and maintenance requirements to undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of aircraft and its components and ensure timely compliance. Prepare, and create work packages and recommendations to all maintenance stations in & out of the Kingdom. Provide hands-on support to all stations in case of “OOS Aircraft” or “Flight Delays” Receive and reacts to all incoming communications addressed to TS which may include MIM messages, AMOS technical queries, business e-mails and MCC/STATIONS phone calls
Accountabilities Job Specific:
- Support aircraft maintenance technician interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Doing hands on to initiate troubleshooting and witnessed final corrective action to events (RFF, IFSD, RTO, DIV, etc.) or long history repetitive defect IN / OUT of Kingdom stations.
- Analyse the delay reasons, review actions taken, determine further actions needed and update AMOS in accordance with related DPM.
- Provide technical advice and recommendations to Flight Crew (During Flight) to prevent return from flight, or flight diversions.
- Track aircraft under MCC Follow-up using AHM & AIRMAN and generate necessary Follow-up, to prevent delays and minimize the OOK OOS and the OOS time
- Provide technical approval for “VIP Aircraft” (VIP Protocol Requirements)
- Provide MEL validation for stations served by Flight mechanics and stations served by one technician.
- Support Material Management in identifying parts interchangeability (For Parts Robbing).
- Support Material Management in MEL’s Deferral extension process.
- Request, collect and quarantine all required aircraft’s components for investigation
- Coordinate with SAEI/SV Engineering and maintenance stations for Engineering support requirements (EA’s, Alternative materials & tools, etc.)
Education, Experience & Attachments Requirements:
- High School with experience in Aviation Maintenance / Diploma in (Mechanic with Airframe & Power plant ratings or Avionics).
- Minimum of Five (5) years experience in in Aviation Maintenance.
Required English Level:
- Standardized Test for English Proficiency (STEP) by QIYAS with a minimum score of 72.
- The issuance date of the test MUST not exceed Two years from the application date.
- This test is required for ALL candidates including Out of the kingdom graduted student.
- Any other tests will not be accepted.
Required Attachments: (Missing any of the required attachments will result in an elimination of the program)
- Airframe & Power plant ratings or avionics diploma/certificate.
- Personal CV
- Education degree (If obtained outside the kingdom MUST attach accreditation letter from Ministry of education)
- Standardized Test for English Proficiency (STEP) by QIYAS with a minimum score of 72
- Experience Documents