Rise Air is currently looking for Full Time SAAB 340 First Officer to join its growing team in Saskatoon Saskatchewan.
The successful candidate will be required to enter into a financial commitment for training (Promissory Note) prior to the commencement of training.
- SF34 Type Rating is required
- PPC not expired for more than 20 months
- 600 hours total flight time
- 300 Pilot in Command hours
- Current Multi Engine Instrument Rating
- Valid IATRA or ATPL exams written
- Must have current and valid passport
- Must be able to obtain Transport Canada Restricted Area Pass (RAIC)
- Must meet requirements established by Client Standards
- Ability to support and enhance company safety initiatives
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to adapt and change to evolving work environments
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Must reside or be willing to relocate to Saskatoon Saskatchewan
- Must have flexibility to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
Qualified applicants are invited to apply online. Only applicants who are selected for further screening will be contacted.
As this is a Safety Sensitive Position, selected candidate must test negative for controlled substances and alcohol prior to employment.