On behalf of our client, a prestigious VVIP operation based in the Middle East, we are recruiting for an Aircraft Engineer (Airframe/Powerplant/Avionic with (IFE)) on a permanent basis.
Role: Aircraft Engineers (Airframe/Powerplant/Avionic with (IFE))
Location: Middle East
Experience & Qualifications
- Must have a minimum of 5 years extensive line maintenance experience with release to service (including RII)
- Must have extensive troubleshooting/rectification experience.
- Must be highly competent in the utilization and interpretation of all aircraft technical manuals e.g. AMM/IPC/SRM/FIM/MEL/CDL/CMM
- Must hold either GACA (KSA) Airframe/Engine/Electrical maintenance certificate or ICAO type II maintenance engineers license with - Boeing 777-300 ER ER/GE90-115B endorsement.
- Must be able to demonstrate current/recent experience on B777/GE
- Must be proficient in English (Reading/Writing)
Additional Preferred Experience Qualifications:
- Holding any of the following aircraft type endorsements B737/B747/B757/B787
- Avionic Engineers with extensive experience of IFE (Panasonic/Thales) systems
- AMOS user advantageous