Sigma Aviation is looking for an Aircraft Engineering Manager with experience on turboprop aircrafts.
The successful candidate serves as a leader of a multidisciplinary group of engineers. This position also works very closely with fleet engineering, internal shops and contracted/subcontracted organisations.
The Aircraft Engineering Manager will undertake tasks including but not limited to:
- Reviewing data and recommending and implementing changes, as required, to improve aircraft reliability.
- Reviewing, recommending, and implementing manufacturers' service bulletins and other correspondence to affected fleets.
- Develop repairs for articles when appropriate
- Maintain compliance with applicable CAA regulations
- Providing status for projects/issues through various briefings and documentation
- Preparing and conducting engineering working group meetings
- Revising manuals and engineering reports
- Mentoring and developing the team's personnel
- Develop a production planning system appropriate to the amount and complexity of the maintenance scope of work
- Accurately anticipates the not so obvious impact of various solutions to technical problems. Provides feasible alternatives to solve complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Provides technical guidance, assistance, and work direction to the engineering team.
- To implement the Quality and Safety policy.
CAMO experience will be an advantage.
For more details or a confidential chat please send your updated CV to Roxana at email@example.com or call at +353 1 6698272.