· Ensuring that the simulators maintain their Certification Levels;
· Liaison with Flight Crews both pre and post training sessions to ensure smooth running of the session, which include help and guidance on Instructor Operations Station (IOS) usage, techlog usage and fault identification and rectification;
· Ensuring all documentation is completed correctly to help ensure high standard of availability of the simulator(s);
· Providing support during Quality Fly-Outs ensuring the reports are written up accurately and issued in a timely manner;
· Carrying out rectification of un-serviceability and informing the General Manager of any logistical requirements;
· Ensuring that all tools and equipment are used in proper manner;
· Supervising usage and usage documentation of spare parts;
· Making work schedule for engineers;
· Motivating, supporting and guiding the engineers team;
· Identify potential hazards, analyze and evaluate the risk implement the actions reducing the risks;
· Making sure, that organizes QTG tests were carried out and provide their presentation to the local CAA;
· Inform Director about the accidents.
· University bachelor degree in engineering field ( Aviation, Electronics, Automation, Mechanics or a similar field);
· Have adequate experience in engineering and aviation industry (at least 2 years);
· Excellent knowledge of English language (both written and spoken);
· Analytical thinking, high level of responsibility and ownership, result and customer oriented attitude;
· Good time and work planning skills;
· Self-motivation and understanding of the importance of required position;
· Knowledge of Spanish – advantage;
· Experience working with simulators – strong advantage.
· Valuable experience in dynamic and multicultural environment;
· Interesting professional challenges and opportunities for improvement;
· Friendly, motivated and ambitious team;
· Competence based salary.