Sigma Aviation is delighted to announce a NEW position of Powerplant Manager to be based in Wales.
Our client is a leading global specialist in providing cost-savings aftermarket support solutions to the aviation industry. Led by an experienced team of aviation experts, they offer completely bespoke services ranging from whole aircraft and engine sale or lease, through to tailored flight-hour component support solutions. Our client is expanding, and we are looking for an experienced Powerplant Manger.
The Powerplant Manager is primarily responsible for supporting acquisitions of aircraft /engines, primarily through engine value assessment and by providing engine purchase negotiation support/sale/remarketing advice.
You will be primarily office based, however occasional travel for liaison with airlines, external suppliers, and customers may be required and accordingly the role requires good communication skills and ability to maintain key relationships, have a current valid passport and driving licence.
The ideal candidate will be an aviation professional with previous relevant experience working within a Commercial (Technical) Powerplant position within an airline, MRO or leasing company.
Some of the essential duties and responsibilities are:
- Engine transition management
- Full shop visit management
- Table inspection of engine hardware
- Due-diligence review of all engine technical records
- Max Power Assurance (MPA) run overview
- Engine Health Monitoring (EHM) / Engine Condition Monitoring (ECM) reporting
- Review and verification of the accuracy and completeness of asset commercial and airworthiness documentation.
- Collation of original asset airworthiness and commercial records
- International travel for on-site review and collation of aircraft/engine airworthiness records
- Maintain and expand the network of relationships with the investor community, including leasing companies, competitors, financial institutions, hedge funds and other potential investors in engine.
- Support the evaluation of future acquisition of aircraft/engines (either individual or portfolio)
- Support flips sale of complete engine or lease of engine.
Training will be provided as required.
If you wish to know more and to apply please send you updated CV to Roxana Duta at email@example.com or call for confidential chat at +353 1 6698272.