- Organize and chair Cabin Crew training workshops;
- Take decisions regarding Cabin Crew training planning issues;
- Issue Cabin Crew training schedules and training duty assignments;
- To update Cabin Crew training validity in rostering system;
- Check training validity in rostering system, transfer data to training certificates and training records;
- Create Cabin Crew personal folders, update them with physical training records and other personal documents;
- Prepare relevant Initial Cabin Crew documents to Authority;
- Provide instructor’s with required training material;
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities delegated by Head of Cabin Crew Training.
- Secondary education;
- Aviation experience;
- Must have knowledge and understanding of the airline flight operations and crew training requirements;
- English language knowledge.
- International and friendly environment;
- Challenging tasks and wide range of responsibilities;
- Competitive salary based on market value;
- Possibility to develop professionally.
- Please be advised that we will invite only selected candidates to our interview.