Paramount is pleased to recruit for current and qualified and Rated and Non Rated B-777 Captains for Korean Air in South Korea.
Position location is in Incheon, South Korea.
Paramount is recruiting to fill positions on the B-777 for THIS YEAR. This is an excellent opportunity with an average starting pay and benefits package totaling USD $222,168 + Per Diem + Overtime . THERE IS NO NEED TO RELOCATE SINCE KAL FLIES YOU CONFIRMED FROM YOUR NOMINATED BASE (a KAL station)!
- Paramount employs local personnel on the ground in Asia in order to support our pilots!
- Paramount employs recruiters who have actually flown, lived and worked in Asia.
- Paramount is committed to provide our pilots and their families excellent support from the application process all way through the time that they are flying the line at our client airline. You are more than just a number to us!
- Commuting Schedule. Hotels provided while in South Korea and other Stations
- Monthly Package of $18,513 = $12,850 +$1,164 (Lodging paid on your behalf in Seoul) + Business Travel ($4,500) + Per Diem + Overtime.
- Monthly Business Ticket to Work and Economy (upgradeable) Ticket Home.
- Travel Benefits.
- Health Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Optional Global Medical / Dental Health Insurance (Individual/Family).
- Optional Loss of License Insurance.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Max Age Less than 60 at time of Interview
- Valid ICAO ATPL with valid B-777 Type Rating
- 7,000 hours Total Flight Time
- 5,000 hours on Multi-Crew Jet
- 2,500 hours PIC on Multi-Crew Jet
- 1,000 PIC Hours on B-777 (F/O time on type may be considered as PIC time at a ratio of 2 to 1, up to a maximum of 500 hours PIC time. i.e., 1,000 hrs F/O time = 500 hrs PIC)
- Operated on Type as PIC within the past 1 year
- Operated on Type within 2 years if current on any other Multi Crew jet transport
- High School Diploma
- No History of Accidents / Incidents
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply.
We look forward to working with you!