NEW Improved Pay Terms and Package !
Want to be part of an excellent airline that offers a great life/work balance? Then the Air Astana Group is the right place for you! Partly owned by British Aerospace, the airline was awarded Best Airline in Central Asia and India by Skytrax seven years in a row and a Five Star Airline Rating at the APEX awards in Boston in September 2018. Comprising of Air Astana and the new regional carrier, FlyArystan, the Air Astana Group offers great opportunity and potential to build your career.
Air Astana Group is growing and looking for pilots (both Captains and FOs) for the November screening in AMS! Dates available: from 3rd to 14th November.
● Over 4500 hours total flying time
● 1000 PIC hours on commercial aircraft
● At least 500 PIC on A320 type
● Valid JAA/FAA/ICAO ATPL
● Valid class I medical certificate
● Last flight on type within 12 months
● Last SIM check within the past 12 months
● English ICAO Level 4 or higher
● Age under 62
● New improved criteria for visa and nationality processing
● NEW Completion Bonus: Approx €28,800 NET - payed after 3rd year of contract
● NEW Ground Transportation Allowance: €175 per month on base
● Travel Allowance: €175 per month on base
● Per Diem: €50 per day on base
● Personal Accommodation: 200,000 Tenge (about 460€) per month paid directly to landlord
● Hotel Accommodation: Free for first 30 days and outstations/layovers
● Flight Benefits:
- Free Air Astana network
- ID90 tickets for pilot and family
- ZED network tickets
(KLM/Air France/Turkish Airlines/Asiana/Etihad/Lufthansa)