Location:- PARIS - LE BOURGET - 93350 , FRANCE
The Simulator Instructor is responsible for the accomplishment of ground-based Simulator training of Customer Pilots for Recurrent, Initial or generic training courses and for measuring the training progress of Customer(s), objectively and subjectively, within the established training curriculum, by performing the following duties:
Training Standards – Program Activities:
- Maintain Instructor qualification.
- Maintain Instructor qualification in accordance with FLIGHTSAFETY INTERNATIONAL’s Quality Maintenance Systems processes and procedures.
- Keep current all certificates, ratings and designations required to perform duties as a Simulator Instructor.
- Deliver training to FLIGHTSAFETY INTERNATIONAL clients in accordance with FLIGHTSAFETY INTERNATIONAL Instructor Performance Standards.
Training Standards – Instructor Activities:
- Maintain all training material (various media forms) in a current state at all times.
- Provide pre-briefings and post-briefings before and after each Simulator lesson in accordance with FLIGHTSAFETY INTERNATIONAL Instructor Performance Standards.
- Prepare the Flight Simulator and/or briefing room.
- Integrate Crew Resource Management /Human Factors with technical (procedural) training.
- Assist in keeping all publications used in Simulator training current.
- Ensure classrooms, flight training devices and scheduled simulators are ready for client training events.
- Attend scheduled Instructor meetings.
- Interact with Simulator Mx technicians concerning all Simulator functions and malfunctions as well as ensure all malfunctions are documented properly using appropriate forms.
- Perform administrative duties relative to training such as preparing for the delivery of training, record keeping, monitoring Customer progress, training development and maintenance of training programs.
- Report to the Director of Training any Customer training problems or conflicts.
Highly motivated, team worker with a clear professional goal and interpersonal skills, able to provide simulator and ground instruction in accordance with EASA regulations and procedures.
Desired skills and experience:
Preferably hold a Type Rating on the aircraft or have glass cockpit experience
Must be able to demonstrate, during the selection process, teaching ability and pilot proficiency.
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.