With the opening of the new L3 London Training Center we are inviting applications from committed and experienced A320 TRIs / SFIs and A320 TREs/SFEs who have a passion for delivering high quality training. We are delighted to offer a freelance contract to suitable applicants who aspire to be part of our growth strategy.
Core duties will involve, but not be limited to:
- To conduct airline simulator training/checking to the highest standards in accordance with our ATO OPS manual and relevant client specific procedures, under the direction and supervision of the appropriate Training Manager, Airline Training
- When suitably qualified, to support the relevant Training Manager in the standardization of Instructors by conducting standards checks and Instructor development support and feedback
- To maintain and deliver our exceptional standard of reporting, assessment and recording
- To conduct any other assigned duties or projects as required under the supervision of the relevant Training Manager.
Essential qualification, skills and experience:
- UK EASA A320 TRI /SFI or A320 TRE/SFE qualification
- Previous Airline Instructor experience is preferred but not essential
- Additional information: Applications will only be accepted from individuals who possess the eligibility to live and work within the EEA.