As a Security Training and Risk/Threat Analyst your overall responsibilities will be continuous monitoring of global events and assessment of how they may impact on the security risk to our operations. To ensure maintenance of the ongoing training standards, that all Flight Security Officers are sufficiently trained and qualified to conduct all aspects of their role.
Responsibilities also include:
- Continuously monitor the ongoing security and political situation worldwide and assess the impact of these events on the security risk to our operations.
- Identify locations where enhanced security measures could be required and make location-specific recommendations accordingly.
- Prepare briefing information specific to locations where enhanced security measures are required necessary.
- Compile detailed reports relating to security, political and terrorism threats across the globe.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of mitigation measures employed.
- Conduct audits and security survey of engineering establishments, airports, crew quarters at home and overseas hotel accommodation.
- Identifying training and development needs within the Security Department and Flying Crew through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with Security Management.
- Identify and propose appropriate and cost-effective solutions to training needs deficiencies.
- Maintain the Security Department training database and all training records.
- Design and develop training programmes based on both the organisation’s and the individual's needs.
- Develop and deliver all general security induction briefings.
- Review of policies, procedures, manuals relating Security Department.
- In consultation with the Security Management, produce and deliver training programmes relevant to security tasks.
Qualification & Experience
- Post-Secondary school.
- Military or Police background.
- Flight Planning experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in the same role.
- General security training.
- Relevant qualification.
- AVSEC Trainer.
- Team Orientation.
- Social Competence.
- Communication Skills.
- Service Orientation-Army & Security Induction.