Being the No.1 Chinese airline on CAAC’s popularity and punctuality league tables, Xiamen Airlines is a fast-growing regional Airline based in the beautiful island city of Xiamen. Xiamen enjoys nice clean air and offers a relaxed and yet vibrant modern city atmosphere.
Due to the current COVID19 pandemic and travel restrictions, for the time being, we can only accept CAAC license holders who are currently located in mainland China or have a valid visa to enter China.
This contract offers:
1. US$200/day during ground training; US$300/day during line training; US$10500 monthly salary minimum after training.
2. 5 free tickets + 5 ID75 tickets annually for pilots and immediate family.
3. Insurance and other benefits
4. Base in Xiamen, a lovely subtropical coastal city in South China
1. Have B777 or B787 type rating on CAAC license
2. Have logged at least 5000 total hours, 2000 jet hours, and 500 PIC hours on type, last flight within past 18 months
3. Class 1 Medical Certificate
4. ICAO level 4 or above
5. No accidents and incidents reported, no criminal record
6. Age 55 or below
Tempo International provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth knowledge and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete screening checks.
Our hardworking consultants in Europe, Singapore, and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our capable local staff is based in a number of Chinese cities who will be providing on-the-ground assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job, and provide ongoing support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew.