Pilot Instructor - King Air 350 (Saudi Arabia)
Company : Zenon Aero
Contract type : Contract /Freelancer
Aircraft type : Beech King Air 300/350
Job location : Saudi Arabia
Job published date : 2013-05-09
Job expiry date : 2013-05-31
Monthly salary :
Zenon Aviation is assisting an established VIP operator in recruiting a Pilot Instructor on the King Air 350 for a 6 month contract to be based in Saudi Arabia.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop a realistic flight training program so that all pilots achieve a professional and safety aware standard of operation
• Set minimum qualification standards for pilots to qualify to fly as P1 (Pilot-in-Command)
• Set up Standard Operating Procedures
• Set Flight Standards that pilots are expected to achieve
• Direct the daily operation of all flight training activities including planning and execution of the training program
• Undertake flights as directed by the company
• Communicate the daily program in a timely manner
• Evaluate each pilot’s performance in writing after each training exercise
• Prepare monthly progress reports for each pilot under instruction.
• Prepare appropriate classroom training to ensure all pilots have a thorough understanding of the aircraft, its systems, avionics and equipment.
• Provide regular instruction and testing to ensure understanding of local and Gulf area weather patterns and conditions, aircraft weight and balance and aircraft performance calculations and capabilities.
• Organise CRM, RVSM, International Operations training and certification through 3rd party training providers.
• Prepare final report and recommendations on each pilot at the end of the contractual period.
The successful candidate will have:
• Total of 20 years overall proven aircraft flying experience.
• Minimum 5 years as an Instructor Pilot with minimum 3 years on type.
• Minimum total flying time 4,500 flight hours
• Minimum 1,000 hours on type
• Previous international experience with Middle-east experience is advantageous.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Proven success as a pilot and flight instructor/examiner
• Motivated to teach
• Must have attributes of patience and co-operation and adaptable to cultural change
• Good Written and Reporting skills
• Conflict resolution skills
• Knowledge of operational, safety & security regulations and procedures mandated by FAA or JAA in relation to Aircraft Operations.
• Ability to read, write & speak English at the professional level.
• Proficient in using standard business computer systems and software.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Zenon Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.zenon.aero
Phone : NONE
Fax : NONE
(Opens in a new window)
Back to view jobs