Executive Jet Management is seeking qualified Flight Attendant candidates for a multi-aircraft account based in Farmingdale NY (FRG). Responsibilities include; following onboard safety compliance with government and company regulations and ensuring passengers have an enjoyable flight experience.
· Minimum of 5 years of recent corporate flight attendant experience.
Culinary service/training or experience of a 5-star level. Must be comfortable with food preparation with knowledge on safe food handling and fine dining presentation.
· Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
· Knowledgeable with emergency procedures as well as competency for aircraft safety/medical equipment.
· Flexibility to work a varied work schedule in a large cabin aircraft including international travel.
Must have reliable transportation and be able to assist with purchasing aircraft stock prior to trips.
· Must be able to operate all of the entertainment systems and equipment on board the aircraft as well as perform basic troubleshooting.·
To apply for this position, please submit your current resume and complete the online application. Please provide information on all recent flight attendant training, first aid training and culinary programs/training completed on the resume submitted.