Instructor Pilot Challenger 650 & 350 (Dallas, TX)
Company : Bombardier
Contract type : Contract /Freelancer
Aircraft type : Challenger 604/605
Job location : TEXAS
Job published date : 2014-11-03
Job expiry date : 2014-11-30
Monthly salary :
DAL00469 Instructor Pilot Challenger 650 & 350
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide—one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
This position is located at the Bombardier Aircraft Training Center, DFW Airport, Texas, USA - RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT AVAILABLE.
The Instructor Pilot position is responsible for delivering FAA, TC, EASA and ICAO certified pilot training programs. The successful candidate will deliver exceptional pilot training instruction to our customers. Additionally, the Instructor Pilot will participate in department standardization meetings, assist the Chief Instructor with assigned additional duties, provide subject matter expertise for the development and updating of pilot training programs and will assist the Chief Instructor with the certification of training devices.
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- FAA ATP license with a multiengine rating
- Minimum of 2500 hours total, including 1500 hours of multi-engine time
- The ability to instruct as a simulator and ground school instructor
- Effective oral communication and organizational skills
- Strong background in start-up projects
- Be energetic and action oriented
- Strong decision-making and analytical abilities
- Associate college degree or equivalent preferred
- Flight department experience preferred
- Type rated in a Bombardier aircraft preferred
- Experience and ability in making presentations to audiences of varying sizes preferred
- Previous instructor pilot background preferred
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
(Opens in a new window)
Back to view jobs