Etihad Airways-Etihad Airways Cabin Crew Interview & Assessment Preperation
Position Type:Cabin crew
Subject:Etihad Airways Cabin Crew Interview & Assessment Preperation
Update Time:2013-07-10 08:43:40
Etihad Airways Cabin Crew Interview Gouge Etihad Airways Cabin crew assessment day
Below is a list of questions, scenarios, group discussions, and English test that will be asked during your assessment day with Etihad Airways.
The questions, and scenarios are from candidates who have recently participated in Assessment Day conducted by Etihad Airways recruitment team and submitted to us.
Your Assessment Day! Etihad Airways Open day Questions for cabin crew
The types of assessments you may be asked to take part in include:
- A reach test to ensure that you meet our minimum requirements
- Group activities to assess your team-working and customer service skills
- English Test
- Final Interview ( One and One)
Etihad Airways cabin crew assessment day interview
We will discuss all the stages in detail.
Before doing the Reach test you might be be asked few questions from one of the recruiters such as:
- Have u worked as a cabin crew for Etihad before?
- Please Subscribe to see the rest of the questions
Candidates will be divided into groups for group activities. Etihad recruitment team use many different type of activities depending on what country and what recruitment team conducting it. We at latestpilotjobs.com will inform you the activities in details conducted within the last few months. We will also give you tips on what to do, or not to do!
- Cabin Crew age / Nationality test! Divided into groups. The case is that you are assuming that you are the management and we have to put 2 cabin crews in each flat. Given were 14 Flight Attendants and 7 flats with their names, ages and nationalities, which cabin crew should be together in a flat. They will be observing you while you are discussing. The decisions of your group must not based on race, base it on age or history and culture and match them. TIP Be calm and assertive and make it short then tell them "that's my opinion, what do you guys think, how about yours," then let others speak and even if it's against your idea just show that you agree with them so there will be a teamwork in your group. Don't do much of the talking and do not say "NO, you're wrong" don't forget to be always.
- Subscribe to see the remaining group exercises recently conducted by Etihad recruitment team
You will be tested to assess your level of English language competency.
The English test is a written comprehension test that consist 6 parts.
- You read a paragraph then answer questions on it.
- Vocuablary test
- Filling in the blank
- Write an Essay
4 - Final Interview
The questions you will be asked are!!
- Why do you want to work for Etihad Airways?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Please Register to see the Remaining qustions asked during your final Interview with Etihad AirwaysEhd Airways Cabin Crew interview gouge Etihad Airways cabin crew assessment day Etihad Airways cabin crew open day
Please Note! This study guide is an online course, we don't ship any books, CD's or any other study material.
To access the study guide you must login to our website with your e-mail and password, then select Etihad Airways Cabin Crew Interview.
"Very good source of information regarding etihad interview on this website.". Mino - UAE
"I have to say I was very well prepard for my assessment thanks to your website". Natalia - Russia
Subscribe for only $4.99 and see the remaining questions asked during your Assessment Day